The demand of organic seo servicesMarch 4, 2014
Traffic Vs Landing pagesMay 8, 2014
Responsive web design (RWD) is a web designed approach aimed at crafting sides to provide an optimal viewing experience, easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning and scrolling—across a wide range of devices(from mobile phone to deck-stop computer monitor).
Importance of responsive web design
Today is the age of Smartphone and Tablets. Their lots of use has changed the approach towards designed and user experience. However, interacting with the websites on Smartphone and tablets is not the same as doing that on deck-stop computer monitors. Responsive designing has been considered very important for a lot of purposes, because it serves following purposes:
- First it saves time and money. A responsive design cuts the total ownership cost, by means of taking away the effort to maintain different versions of website i.e a “deck-stop version”, a “mobile version”. Thus, in the long term, investing in responsive web designed is the smartest decision.
- As more as the people get used to web through their Smartphone s and tablets, it is foolhardy for any website publisher to ignore responsive web design. The “Single Site For all devices” approach soon will be the normal.
- The responsive web design is all about the optimal user experience irrespective of whether they use deck-stop computer, a Smartphone, a tablet, or a smart-TV.
- A responsive web design ensures that users get the best and consistent experience of website on any device of the user’s choice and preference.
There are 7 html5 web designed trends are expected to be seen this year.
- The decline of hover
- JQuery loses market
- The death of mobile web
- The return of rich media
- Content will lose its crown
- Google will pull the rug out from under us (again)
- SVG will (finally) take off
Difference of responsive and non-responsive sites
There is a very prominent difference between responsive or non-responsive websites. Unresponsive websites consume considerable time while loading, and mostly remain un accessible to mobile platforms unfortunately. Moreover unresponsive websites are, also difficult to navigate via small screen devices like Smartphone, tablets, or mobile phone.
Similarly their large size images don’t fit the available screen width of pretty smaller mobile devices. Whereas responsive web proves much better than unresponsive websites in this matter; as they are more approachable from any platform, browser and device. Moreover responsive websites optimizes the layout of the site’s content automatically. The responsive websites don’t force your website visitors to adapt themselves according to viewing circumstances offered.
Merit of single responsive website for all devices
The single responsive web designs serve you a lot of merits such as:
- The single responsive site has increased your reach to tablet and mobile audience.
- Another benefit of responsive design is that it can increase sales and conversion rates.
- It can increase your visibility in search engines.
- It can consolidate your analytics and reporting.
- The single responsive site is very useful in saving your time and cost on mobile development as well as site management.
- Above all it enhances user’s offline browser experience.